Saturday 15 March 2014

Romantic Quotes from Movies

Quote from Message in a Bottle
INDEX1939-1990
1991-1995
1996-2000
2001-2005
2006-2012
Every girl and guy, woman and man, no matter how old they are, have a soft spot for romance. They enjoy the whole idea of being swept away by the person of their dreams. A woman loves being wined 'n' dined, walks under the moonlight, dancing in the rain and hearing sweet nothings being whispered in her ear by her man. The easiest way for a man to get hold of these 'sweet nothings' is from movies!

Romantic quotes from movies touch your heart; and most people like to keep these quotes stored away in their memory, and use them when the opportunity presents itself. In addition to the memorable quotes, there is also the storyline, cast, performances, on-screen chemistry that stay on the minds of the viewers. So, on that note, here are some popular romantic quotes, or to be more precise, some popular romantic quotes from the world's most loved movies.

Love Quotes from Movies - A Collector's Edition
1939-1990
"With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love." Casablanca

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time." Casablanca

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." Gone with the Wind

"Whatever happens, I'll love you just as I do now until I die." Gone with the Wind

"It was the nearest thing there was to heaven...because you were there." An Affair to Remember

Holly: "I'll never let anybody put me in a cage."
Paul: "I don't want to put you in a cage, I want to love you!" Breakfast at Tiffany's

"We can't go on like this any longer. I've positively decided we're going to get married at the earliest opportunity. And I don't want to hear any arguments. That's final. I love you." Meet Me in St. Louis

ANN [keeping back the tears]: "I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words."
JOE: "Don't try." Roman Holiday

"I'm in love with you. Don't you know that? I've been in love with you all along." Sunset Boulevard

"Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now." West Side Story

"Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story

"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." The Princess Bride

"Vivian: I'm gonna treat you so nice, you're never gonna let me go." Pretty Woman

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." Dirty DancingBack to Top1991-1995
SAM: "You touch her for the first time, and suddenly... you're home. It's almost like..."
ANNIE: "Magic."
SAM: "Magic." Sleepless in Seattle

"My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

"It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you." The Bridges of Madison County

"Help me not lose loving you." The Bridges of Madison County

"If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?" Casper

"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is." Forrest Gump

"A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same." Fried Green TomatoesBack to Top1996-2000
"Kevin, this is possibly the most adorable creature I've ever been in contact with, and if she turns out to be as good looking as a mailbox... I would be crazy enough to turn my life upside down and marry her." You've Got Mail

"You make me want to be a better man." As Good As It Gets

"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." City of Angels

Jerry Maguire: "I love you. You... you complete me. And I just..."
Dorothy: "Shut up, just shut up."
Dorothy: "You had me at hello." Jerry Maguire

"You're not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met, she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other." Good Will Hunting

"I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee... that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart... you're the only one for me." Runaway Bride

"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just... passes you by." My Best Friend's Wedding

"I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit." Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

"You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn't see you." The End of the Affair

"Love doesn't end, just because we don't see each other." The End of the Affair

"After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." Notting Hill

"It's as if I've taken love heroin, and now I can't ever have it again." Notting Hill

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." Meet Joe Black

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without." Meet Joe Black

"I love you now. I love you always." Meet Joe Black

"Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you." Message in a Bottle

"Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you for the rest of mine." Phenomenon

"It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like." The Bachelor

"I give my smile to everyone, but I give my heart to only one." Fifth Element

"I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where..." Patch Adams

"You are what I never knew I always wanted." Fools Rush InBack to Top2001-2005
"I'd rather spend a lifetime with you than to live all the ages of this world alone." Lord of the Rings

"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day." Moulin Rouge!

"Don't you see that I cannot breath without you? I cannot live without you? Don't you see that? Don't you see how much I love you?" Original Sin

"And no matter the price, you cannot walk away from love." Original Sin

"You're my immortality Nelson." Sweet November

"If I had one more night to live, I would want to spend it with you." Pearl Harbor

"Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it." A Walk to Remember

"No, I like you very much. Just as you are." Bridget Jones's Diary

"May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces." A Knight's Tale

"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time." The Hot Chick

"You will never know how you feel about someone till you kiss them." 40 Days and 40 Nights

"But you know, the thing about romance is... people only get together right at the very end." Love Actually

"Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't." Love Actually

"Can I have one last first kiss?" 50 First Dates

"Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there." Little Manhattan

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds... That's what you've given me and that's what I hope to give to you forever." The Notebook

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." The Notebook

"If not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love." If Only

"Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them... can't help it." Wicker ParkBack to Top2006-2012
"One man I can never meet. Him, I would like to give my whole heart to." The Lakehouse

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex. But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical." Music and Lyrics

"I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. But it's too late for that. It's not because you're beautiful and smart. I don't feel alone anymore. Will you marry me?" The Time Traveler's Wife

"May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you. Cheers!" Leap Year

"A real mystery. I saw remarkable things but the only mystery I never solved was... why my heart couldn't let go of you." The Illusionist

"I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You." P.S. I Love You

"Loving you is worth everything to me..." The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"Because the truth is, Sophie, I am madly, truly, deeply, passionately in love with you." Letters to Juliet

"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore." Twilight

"I hate you for making me want you so much." Twilight

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward." Twilight

"About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." Twilight

"I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am." The Twilight Saga: New Moon

"Bella, you give me everything just by breathing." The Twilight Saga: New Moon

"These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumph die. Like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume." The Twilight Saga: New Moon
To impress someone with words is tough, but these quotes will help make things much easier for you. So, use these quotes to your advantage and never fail to impress your loved one.

Romantic Quotes from Movies Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous