Sunday 9 March 2014

Girly Quotes and Sayings


So you are planning to decorate your room and are searching for some really cute quotes and sayings to adorn the walls. Or maybe you want some famous quotes to quickly memorize and then use them in your conversation to impress someone. Or, you are having a girls night out and want to read out a few funny quotes and sayings with your girlfriends just for laughs. Whatever might be the crazy, serious, desperate, emotional (girls are complicated!) reason behind your search, here are some girly quotes on love, life and humor for you, to read and have fun.

Quotes and Sayings about Life

"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country." - Elayne Boosler

"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat." - Rebecca West

"This is life, this is not a dress rehearsal."

"A woman is like a tea bag; only in hot water do you realize how strong she is."

"Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change."- Eric Golnik

"Dress to impress and never let them see your frown. Cause there are people who would kill to see you down".

"No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." - Timothy Leary

"Nothing in life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it." - Ellen Glasgow

"There are so many pressures that are put upon young women. Whatever we can do to alleviate that and help women feel beautiful about who we are inside, which is the only beauty there truly is, is so nice. Let's get down and dirty. Let's be a real girl." - Drew Barrymore

"No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy." - Paris Hilton

"There's always a little truth behind every
'just kidding.' There's always a little knowledge behind every 'i don't
know,' and always a little emotion behind every 'i don't care.' There's
always a lot of pain behind every 'it's okay."

"In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quotes and Sayings about Males

"I agree with the dictionary, girls before boys."

"Boys make good pets, every girl should have one."

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you." - Kirsten Dunst

"Hey Boy...just because I'm acting like I want you doesn't mean I need you..."

"If he is dumb enough to let you go, be smart enough to walk away."

"Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her... when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?" - Helen Rowland

"Strong women only marry weak men." - Bette Davis

"Boyfriends come and go but best friends last forever."

"I don't make mistakes I date them."

"There are easier things in life than trying to find a nice guy...like nailing jelly to a tree for example"

"If you are cute, call me baby
if you are nice, call me sweetie
if you are hot, call me tonight."

"What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine" - Susan Sontag

"Why are women... so much more interesting to men than men are to women?" - Virginia Woolf

"Guys are simple... women are not simple and they always assume that men must be just as complicated as they are, only way more mysterious. The whole point is guys are not thinking much. They are just what they appear to be. Tragically." - Dave Barry

"I felt special until I saw you talk to everyone like that"

Quotes and Sayings about Love

"Once upon a time, something happened to me, it was the sweetest thing, that could ever be, a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day that I met you."

"A million words couldn't bring you back I know because I've tried, Neither could a million tears I know because I've cried."

"If you love someone tell them, because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken."

"It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone."

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance." - Oscar Wilde

"The spaces between your fingers, are meant to be filled with mine."

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her"

"Never make someone a priority if they only make you an option."

"Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women." - Natalie Portman

"Sometimes it's best to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve"

Funny Girly Quotes and Sayings

"Love me or hate me, approval neither desired nor required."

"Just let me shop and no one gets hurt."

"Too many girls follow the line of least resistance, but a good line is hard to resist." - Mae West

"Live fast and die pretty."

"Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them."

"Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women." - Nicole Hollander

"Love is grand, divorce is a hundred grand."

"There's a little bit of hooker in every woman. A little bit of hooker and a little bit of God." - Sarah Miles

"Being a woman is kicking the world into shape in 3-inch heels on your period."

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

"If women were particular about men's characters, they would never get married at all." - George Bernard Shaw

"When the going gets tough, take a break."

"I am so glam, I sweat glitter."

"No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit."

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein

I hope you enjoyed reading these quotes and sayings. Some of these life quotes and love quotes are from known people while others are from people like you and me. So to add to the fun why not scratch your brain a bit and create a few of your own girly quotes.

Girly Quotes and Sayings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous